Translate

Monday, June 30, 2014

Feature in the Australian Traveller Magazine!



I am very proud and pleased to announce that the Australian Traveler magazine has chosen to publish my photograph "Memories of Perth" in their previous edition (Issue 056) and they even dedicated a double page to my shot! I'm absolutely blown away and very grateful for this reward! Today my issue arrived in the mail and it's a strange (but very awesome!) feeling to see your own shot featured in a magazine!

If you're interested, head over to http://www.australiantraveller.com/perth/your-shot-winner-memories-of-perth/ to take a look!

Many thanks to the Australian Traveller Magazine for their excellent choice (hehe!) and thanks to everyone who has been and still is supporting me and my photography! I love you all!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment