Translate

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Guildford Grammar

Guildford Grammar Chapel - I wanted to shoot this location for over a year now... ironically it's really just 5 minutes down the road from where I live but I always end up shooting other locations further afield.



Supermoon 2014

For this image I shot about 14 different exposures of the same scene and tried various settings but ended up pushing the ISO to 1600 so that I can use the smaller aperture for the beautiful sun stars. This image is a blend of 3 exposures, processed with Lightroom and blended with LREnfuse. I literally just got home from the scene and quickly edited the image... I might decide tomorrow that I don't like it anymore and edit it all over again(as it happens all too often :) )




Edit: New images added from a photo outing on 11th Sept. 2014:

























"Defying gravity"




No comments:

Post a Comment