Translate

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

The Swan Bell Tower, Perth WA

Okay, this post isn't exactly 100% exclusively about the Bell Tower, there's also a few bits and pieces from city-side Perth. But you guys get the idea, right?!


If you've never been to the Bell Tower, you should definitely put it on your Perth-Bucket-List!
It offers great view of the City, Kings Park and the Swan River! Although some, including me, might find the entry fee of $14 a little steep...



Langley Park - just across the road from the Bell Tower




I first visited the Bell Tower last week Wednesday. After first shooting the Claisebrook Cove around sunset I decided to head down to the Riverside to see if I could get a few nice night time shots of the building.









The Perth Concert Hall, I wasn't planning on this shot but saw the building on my way back to the car and couldn't just walk past it :)


Plain St Car Park - probably the steepest car park in Perth... this photo is shot level!


Government House, Perth


Contrasts - Old vs New


The Supreme Court Building of Western Australia


On Saturday I returned to the Bell Tower to take a few day-time shots and see what the building is like from the inside.





HDR I


HDR II


HDR III


Bell Tower "Bell Shape" - HDR



This photo always reminds me of the mask of a samurai warrior


Inside the Bell Tower


I call this photo "Bells and Whistles - or something like that"


Perth CBD and on-going constructions as seen from the Bell Tower... it's said to take another five years until completion... Quite an eye-sore really!





The Swan River as seen from the Bell Tower



"Pointing to the Sky"


Kings Park and the Swan River as seen from the Bell Tower


Reflections I


Reflections  II


Reflections III



Inverted Star



No comments:

Post a Comment