Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

My Midland

Ok I've been carrying these pics with me for over a week now. It's time I put them online. Two weeks ago I went on a little tour through the industrial backyards of Midland and took a few shots.

Great Eastern Highway, Midland



 I really just wanted to play around with my Sigma 10-20mm lens but also thought it would be a good idea to photograph my turf here as it's too easy to oversee what's going on in your own backyard as we're too busy trying to find exotic spots and go off the beaten track. My attempt was to do the exact opposite and showcase what everyone here in Midland takes for granted as we drive past many of these spots day in day out without really noticing them.


















Wall of a school building near the Midland Train Station


No comments:

Post a Comment