Translate

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Shire of Margaret River and Augusta

Right... it's been bloody ages since I last posted here...

First the issues with my hard drives, then I sold my old tripods and invested in some proper gear (and had to wait for my new three-legged Induro baby to get delivered) and in between all this I also moved away from Perth down to the beautiful town of Margaret River where I will be living and working from now on. 
Btw, I will be moving again this coming weekend so don't expect too many more posts before the end of this year. :)
Anyway, today's post is about the shire building here. I recently bought a 10-stop B+W ND filter which I wanted to try out and I had the contemporary looking shire building in mind. 


I was hoping to encounter a cloudy sky , which I could then blur using the ND filter. And I got lucky that day. It was beautiful and sunny with a few patches of clouds and the blur effect worked quite well...

The results are pretty sweet. I will be doing a few more experiments over the coming months and be keeping you all updated. :)

Until then, tadaa and enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment