Translate

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lesmurdie Falls National Park 24/07/2014

Last Thursday I went out on yet again another spontaneous little trip. I have heard a few of my mates at work talk about Lesmurdie Falls and thought I'd check it out...

Lesmurdie Falls




The Cascades, Lesmurdie Falls Walking Trail

The Cascades, Lesmurdie Falls Walking Trail
The Cascades, Lesmurdie Falls Walking Trail

Lesmurdie Falls Walking Trail
At last I decided to dig deep in my camera bag and make use of my Polarizing and Neutral Density filters. It's been ages, at least a year, since I last used them... but after reading a glogpost about the CPL filters on SLRLounge.com I decided to dig those filters out and take a few shots with them.
Luckily the weather was mostly cloudy and grey so the CPL filter didn't create any "patchy" effects on the images and really brought out the colors in the water. Coupled with my ND8 filter I was able to capture some decent long exposure shots of the rivulets and waterfalls in the Lesmurdie Falls National Park...

Lesmurdie Falls Walking Trail
Lesmurdie Falls Walking Trail
This shot is stitched from two images

Lesmurdie Falls Walking Trail
Lesmurdie Falls, view from above onto the plains of Perth
Vertical panorama of 4 images
The top of the Lesmurdie Falls, vertical panorama of 5 images, using CPL and ND8 filter
Lesmurdie Falls B/W
Lesmurdie Falls

Lesmurdie Falls and viewing platform

The Lesmurdie Falls walking trail, bathed in the warm glow of the WA sunset

Lesmurdie Falls

Perth under the sunset

Perth sunset panorama

Lesmurdie Falls panorama





Lesmurdie Falls, B/W

Lesmurdie Falls, B/W

Lesmurdie Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment